- The unit is lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Easy installation - typically less than 15minutes.
- Offers great stability, as the TILT attaches directly to the bowl, rather than pushing the unit over the commode.
- Moves the user 7-1/2” forward, whichis ideal for clearing obstructions and rising from the bowl. This also positionsthe user’s shoulders over their feet for optimal balance and positioning.
- Arms remain at a constant positioningangle, which keeps the elbow of the
- user slightly bent to maximize their ideal strength position in order to exit theseat. The low angle of the unit allows for easier lateral transfers from mobile devices, chairs, transport chairs, and bath seats.
- In the down position, the arms are lower than the seat for a slideboard transfer. Hand grips feature non-slip covers.
- The assembly is protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Unit accommodates users 5’2” to 6’4” and bowl heights from 14” to 21”.
- Made is the USA