The Raizer II Lifting Chair by Liftup Inc., is a breakthrough, battery operated lifting chair that helps a fallen person up to a sitting position within minutes. The Raizer is easily assembled and allows one caregiver to safely and easily lift a person from the floor, with a touch of a button. The Raizer II has a 330 lb weight capacity. Some users have found that the Raizer Lifting Chair is an excellent tool to help someone get on the ground to perform exercise and/or stretch. Have no fear of getting on or off the floor when a Raizer Lifting Chair is close by!
The Raizer II comes with a rechargeable battery that provides up to 40 lifts per charge at full capacity, 110V battery charger, a 12 V car adapter, and a remote control. The Raizer II product includes the lifting chair with remote, safety belt, seat cover and carry case, charger and USB charger cable. Also included is a sample pack of hygiene covers, a quick start guide and a user manual.Trolley and wall bracket kit can be purchased separately for convenient storage or transport.
The Raizer Lifting Chair breaks down into 7 separate pieces: The main seat motor, two backrest pieces, and four leg pieces. A caregiver places the main seat motor under the patient's knees and secure the safety belt low on the hips. Then, simply attaches the leg and backrest pieces one at a time; this allows the patient to shift or be shifted to the side to slip the backrest components beneath the patient without needing to lift the patient entirely off the floor. Once all parts are assembled and the safety belt is buckled securely, caregivers simply use the handheld remote to lift the patient. The chair will revert to an upright, seated position, from which patients can either be assisted with standing or transferred to their walker, wheelchair, or other mobility aid.
If you have questions about the Raizer Lifting Chair please call 434-977-6435. Full details can be found in the Raizer User Manual
View Raizer II User Manual
How to Disassemble the Raizer
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- Lifting Time: 20-30 seconds
- Product Weight:28 lbs (seat weight: 18.7 lbs. chair parts: 9.3 lbs.)
- Charger:Soniel 12v, 100-240v and 12v car adapter
- Lifts on Full Charge:40 (at max weight capacity)
- Charging Time: 6 hours
- Full 2 year warranty covering all manufacturer defects
- Seat dimensions: Width: 27 inches / Depth: 10.1 inches / Height: 7.5 inches
• Battery operated - no power cords needed to operate
• Can be operated with remote control
• User-friendly design with sound and sight indicators making it easy and quick to assemble
• Surfaces are easy to clean and can be disinfected
• Easy to transport to fallen person